To turn the science of patient medication adherence into action – enhancing adherence at global scale to make a meaningful difference in patients’ lives.
To assist purpose-driven organizations and businesses address global health issues, improve patient health outcomes, accelerate drug development, and drive global growth by solving the complicated and multi-factorial problem of patient medication non-adherence.
Our Core Principles:
Our focus is clear and limited; and prioritizes activities and engagements that both directly and indirectly make a difference in patients’ lives.
- We take on the tough challenges – the tough disease states in the most resource limited settings.
- We are insights driven – accessing and understanding the insights and perspectives of patients, clinicians and others to help us better identify causation factors and respond with the most appropriate and scalable interventions.
- We are networkers and facilitators – helping to bring together the people, organizations and businesses that collectively can address medication non-adherence at global scale.
- We are experts – who consider it a privilege to do the work we do and to work with the people with whom we work.
- We are humble and respectful of the patients we serve and mindful of the expertise of others.
- We are enthusiasts and optimists.
- We demand humility and ethical behavior of ourselves.